A forward-thinking, strategic global leader in higher education with demonstrated expertise in the full realm of leading, running, and operating an institution, both online and on-ground in a single and multi-campus setting.
Experienced in learning and instruction, remote university administration and leadership, academic affairs, curriculum and program mapping, administrative operations, institutional effectiveness, research and planning, virtual and multi-campus management, regional and national accreditation, data analytics, regulatory compliance, learning outcomes and assessment, budget management and allocation, fundraising, federal and private funding, and student support services.
Areas of strength include strategic planning, fundraising, global leadership, multi-campus operations, and diversity & inclusion.
Versed in developing and implementing educational initiatives through sound policy to mitigate risk and exposure, leading informed decision-making through data informatics, and engaging in community relations to build opportunities and partnerships.
Diplomatic and tactical in approach to successfully lead an institution to the next level with a future-forward focus, reimagining the historical constructs of education, and having the capability to lead under stress, challenge, and pressure, and make critical pivots when necessary.
Oversee all functions of the Office of Academic Affairs, including the Registrar's Office, Academic Success Center, Library, Financial Aid Office, Faculty Administrative Services, and Academic Departments; manage and control an annual budget of approximately $7,000,000.00; chair and lead the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning, and the Office of Institutional Research, including Assessment; sit on the President’s Executive Cabinet as a key member; serve as Provost.
- Transitioned 90% of the entire program and 100% of the didactic curriculum to online education in two weeks due to Covid-19.
- Planned, launched, and implemented a Clinically Inspired Learning curriculum for real-time learning and earlier practical exposure
- Saved more than $400,000 in the annual budget by rearranging instructor course allocations and came in budget-positive after inheriting a budget in the red by $200,000
- Cut $1,200,000 in projected expenditure while maintaining instructional and staff headcount
- Started a Masters of Science in Digital Imaging Residency Program
- Brought in a days-informed am tracking approach to decision-making for Institutional and Program Learning Outcomes
- Introduced new and higher education appropriate technologies, apps and tools to the institution for assessment, management, and measurement of various and critical data and information.
- Created the first-ever Articulation Agreement with another university.
- Partnered with Institutional Advancement to raise $150,000 for a digital anatomy lab capital campaign, $500,000 for a library renovation campaign, and $300,000 for new Masters program partnerships.
Led a fully online university with a global staff, faculty, administration, management, and student body and graduate programs in four languages, served as the Chief Academic Officer and Chief Operations Officer for a completely online university; oversaw seven departments with a total headcount of 150+, including academic and student services, administrative support, marketing and enrollment, human resources, information technology, and office of institutional research; led two teams virtually - one in North America and one in Europe, and more than 100 faculty members globally.
- Led educational policy and academic effectiveness including program review, instructional planning and assessment, and Canvas LMS management.
- Leveraged strategic planning and implementation of organizational structure to grow revenue by 5x in 3 years, working with an annual budget of $18,000,000.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with department directors and cabinet members.
- Oversaw day-to-day operations for workflow and cross-functional team collaboration across the globe.
- Initiated and established collaborative partnerships with other institutions and organizations worldwide.