President and CEO
- Lakeside Packaging Plus Inc
- Location: Neenah, Wisconsin
- Category: Executive-President and Chancellor
- Posting Date: 08/31/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Lakeside Packaging Plus is a non-profit organization providing meaningful projects, employment and activities that enrich the lives of associates with diverse abilities. There are two facilities in Neenah and Oshkosh.
Lakeside is a trusted partner for area businesses, providing hand-assembly and light production services. By recently adding prevocational services, Lakeside provides associates an opportunity to gain work experience onsite at area businesses.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the leadership and overall operation of a not-for-profit licensed community rehabilitation program (CRP) that provides services for approximately 220 adults with special needs. Lakeside Packaging Plus operates two facilities with a staff of approximately 45 members plus a casual (temporary) workforce of approximately 15 workers as needed in the production department. The Chief Executive Officer is accountable to a nine-member Board of Directors.
1. Lead the organization in a manner that supports the mission.
2. Develop and articulate the organizational vision to all stakeholders.
3. Develop leadership across the organization.
4. Oversee the financial well-being of the organization.
5. Ensure that the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of clientele and staff members.
6. Reflect a positive image on the organization and represent the Agency in the community.
7. Foster and maintain relationships with elected officials.
8. Knowledgeable of state and federal legislation and understand the potential impact on the Agency.
9. Provide advocacy opportunities for Agency stakeholders.
10. Knowledgeable of intellectual and physical disabilities.
11. Supervise senior staff members.
12. Assure compliance with state and federal regulations.
13. Provide final approval for all hiring and dismissal decisions.
14. Review all staff annual performance reviews and approve all wage increases.
15. Approve annual Agency budget and program rates for clients.
16. Communicate clear and timely information to the Board of Directors.
17. Prepare and coordinate all meetings of the Board of Directors.
18. Ensure ethical business practices across the organization.
19. Available for Agency related matters 24/7.
20. All other duties as directed by the Board of Directors.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in areas related to Vocational Rehabilitation; Human Services; Business Administration; and/or related field.
2. Ten or more years of related experience.
3. Positive interpersonal skills to relate well with clients, parents, staff, and other agency staff.
4. Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a large staff. Ability to clearly communicate in English in both oral and written form.
Confidence in working with and building relationships with local and state government officials.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- related: 10 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations