FULL-TIME EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHARLESTON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA
JusticeWorks BehavioralCare, a behavioral health organization with approximately $5million in revenue and multiple locations in South Carolina is seeking an Executive Director with a strong business and behavioral health background. The Executive Director will be responsible for business strategy leading to profitable expansion and diversification, managing senior operations team, maintaining COA accreditation, and assuring high-quality care for children and families and tracking outcomes. The mature organization enjoys a stellar reputation with more referrals than currently can be handled. Currently funded primarily through Medicaid and seeking to diversify payer mix and target population.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a behavioral health organization, developing new business lines, P&L focus while instilling a culture of ‘can do’ and a positive and rewarding work environment. An MBA would be a plus.
FULL TIME EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - $1,000 STAY BONUS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exercise authority and accountability for business.
- Implement organization-wide, long-term strategic planning, and periodic reviews.
- Encourage timely, engaged, mission-oriented board deliberations.
- Work with the governing body to secure adequate resources.
- Develop and implement policies governing the organization’s program of services, planned and coordinated with the governing body, as appropriate.
- Attend all meetings of the governing body or advisory group, except possibly those held to review the executive’s performance, status, or compensation.
- Actively promote strategic, planned adaptations to changing conditions.
- Provide regular reports to the governing body on the organization’s operations, finances, and implementation of the long-term plans.
- Establishes a workplace environment that is respectful of and supportive of the rights and welfare of the organization’s staff, volunteers, and consumers.
- On-site review of program operations.
- Manage program expenditures and revenue analysis to achieve fiscal goals.
- Review, audit and approves county invoicing by program submission.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Master’s Degree in social work, or similar, and/or business. Licensed Clinician would be ideal, with extensive management experience; or, Bachelor’s Degree may be acceptable for candidates who can demonstrate the desired range of experience and proven track record of success. MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing a behavioral health organization.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and access to a vehicle.
- Pass current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.