The Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) Executive Director is responsible for the overall leadership and day to day management of the assigned VCSS community-based services site(s). VCSS services may include: EPSDT Specialty Mental Health Services; Wraparound Services; Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment; Transitional Age Youth programs; MHSA Innovative Programs; and other various services as contracted to a particular VCSS site.
1. The development and oversight of organizational structure and systems to ensure that all VCSS client services are delivered with a commitment to excellence and safety for all involved and in accordance with agency and established professional standards of practice.
2. Budget development, monitoring and oversight to ensure the programs supervised operate in a fiscally sound manner, maximizing all contracts and ensuring all fiscal mandates of the contracts are met.
3. Ensures that all program activities related to "employment” are in full compliance with agency, state, and federal standards, including personnel management, development and leadership.
4. Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships with local, county, and community partners and conducts business development and expansion as appropriate for the region/site supervised.
5. Provides all appropriate Risk Management so as to ensure that agency, employees, clients served, and all relevant stakeholders/partners receive the highest level of safety.
6. Ensures the program develops and implements systems that ensure full compliance with federal, state, and county regulations, assuring that the agency Continuous Quality Improvement plan is in full practice.
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Four years post-graduate degree management/supervisory experience in a related field.
3. Must possess a license as mental health professional (MFT, LCSW, PhD., or other national or state issued license).
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy, Motor Vehicle Operating Standards. Must possess personal automobile insurance consistent with the standard outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy, Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.
5. Must be willing to complete a health screening physical examination that includes a drug screen and back screen. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
Victor employees interested in applying should complete a Transfer Request Form and submit it to VictorJobs@Victor.Org.