Executive Director is responsible for all day to day operations of a growing residential treatment facility. Demonstrated experience in managing key functions in a behavioral health residential system required including staff and human resources, marketing and growth initiatives, state and accreditation compliance, finance management, utilization and admission flow. Must be able to create strong teams and work independently.
- Assures compliance of the program with CARF, Division of Addictions, and County Standards to include confidential regulations in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Assures the monitoring and daily flow of the program and addresses adaptations in accordance to the needs of the population we serve including staff schedule and all program schedules.
- Ensures the development, implementation, and enforcement of all policies and procedures, including patient rights.
- Establishing and maintaining liaison relationships and communication with facility staff and services, with support services and community resources, and with patients.
- Participating in the quality assurance program for patient care and staff performance.
- Planning for, and administration of, the managerial, operational, fiscal, and reporting components of the facility.
- Ensuring that all personnel are assigned duties based upon their education, training, competencies, and job descriptions.
- Assess the needs of the participants through outcome surveys, suggestions and meetings to assure consistent, quality care for the population we serve to include follow-up with adjustments of the development of the program.
- Ensuring the provision of staff orientation and staff education
- Directly communicate to the VP of Residential Services and administrative staff and follow up with periodic updates to address immediate concerns and approval of all administrative decisions that affect personnel and the program.
- Works closely with Clinical Administrator ensuring clinical delivery is in accordance with established guidelines and program philosophy.
- Each facility shall hire an administrator who has, at a minimum, a Master's degree and two years of full-time or full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience in a licensed substance use disorders treatment facility.
- Individuals who do not meet the qualifications in (a) above must have a Bachelor's degree and five years of full-time, or full-time equivalent, administrative or supervisory experience in a licensed substance use disorders treatment facility.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
- Masters or better
- Bachelors or better
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization