Brentwood Springs is a 48 bed behavioral health hospital located in Evansville, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Brentwood Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As the Chief Executive Officer of Brentwood Springs, you will be accountable for implementing and directing all hospital operations while directing internal and external business development strategies. Chief Executive Officers of our facilities play a dynamic role in our organization, ensuring that the hospital team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Demonstrate a high level of market acumen, build in market relationships, actively build physician network.
- High degree of detail orientation, clearly articulate hospital performance and areas of focus for improvement.
- Recruit and develop high performing team leaders.
- Collaborate with medical staff on maintaining a high level of service and quality care.
- Express ideas effectively, in individual, public, and group situations.
- Role models competence, enthusiasm and commitment to quality that is desired from all hospital staff.
- Degree in a clinical, financial or business related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- Prior hospital leadership experience required
- Prefer Behavioral health experience.