The newly formed Montgomery County Convention Facilities Authority (MCCFA) is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director.
Salary $106,000.00 - $143,000.00 Annually
Location OH, OH
Job Type Full-time Regular
Department Montgomery County Convention Facilities Authority
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer responsible to the Board for all management and operations of the MCCFA including optimizing overall profitability, program management, development and oversight of all plans, management of development and any construction; and operation of the Greater Dayton Convention Center, and representing the Board before other governments, organizations, the media, and the general public.
Minimum Class Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in public administration, finance, facility management, business or industry related field.
- Relevant experience showing progressive growth in the public sector, facility management and/or convention industry.
- A graduate degree in business, public administration, or a related field is highly desirable.
- Certified Facility Executive (CFE), and/or other similar professional designations are highly desirable.
- Strong management and supervisory skills, as well as strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a public Board of Directors and with varied stakeholders.
To apply electronically:
- Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
- Starting salary range will be from $106,000 to $143,000 annually.
- Comprehensive benefit package provided.
please prepare a resume and cover letter and go to https://bricker.sharefile.com/r-rde2c74da3724d7fb.
You will be prompted to provide your name and email address. You will then be directed to upload your cover letter and resume. Once you click upload, your materials will be submitted.
If you have difficulties or need special accommodation to upload your cover letter and resume, or want to submit your application in pre-printed, paper format, please mail your materials to MCCFA, c/o Bricker & Eckler, LLP, Attn: Shannon Martin, 312 N. Patterson Blvd., Suite 200, Dayton, Ohio 45402.
If you would like a complete job description, email Vicki.Giambrone@CBDAdvisors.com.Special Notice to All Job Applicants:
The Montgomery County Convention Facilities Authority is a public entity of the State of Ohio and as such is subject to Ohio’s Public Records Act. By submitting this application, you are acknowledging that you are fully aware that your application will be subject to appropriate public records requests pursuant to R.C. 149.43.”